Every summer : a novel / Joanne DeMaio.
- ISBN: 9781670298188
- ISBN: 1670298183
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Joanne Demaio], 
- Copyright: ©2020
Every summer has a story. That couldn't be more true for Jason and Maris Barlow, the Bradford brothers, soon-to-be innkeepers Elsa and Celia, and the rest of The Seaside Saga cast. But this particular summer is leaving its mark on the New England beach town of Stony Point. As lone lobsterman Shane settles in for another week at his rented bungalow by the sea, emotional tides turn. Relationships come unmoored; secret love affairs surface; family bonds are tested. So head under the trestle, walk the cottage-lined streets, sit on the sandy boardwalk, and spend Every Summer with your favorite beach friends. They're waiting for you.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingly Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.