Mammoth math : (with a little help from some elephant shrews) / David Macaulay.
- ISBN: 9780744056112
- ISBN: 074405611X
- Physical Description: 160 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK, 2022.
"Everything you need to know about numbers demonstrated by mammoths"--Front cover.
"Inquisitive mammoths . . . [cover] the basics of numbers, operations, geometry, measurement, and . . . more"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mathematics > Juvenile literature.
Numbers, Natural > Juvenile literature.
Numbers, Ordinal > Juvenile literature.
Arithmetic > Juvenile literature.
Geometry > Juvenile literature.
Measurement > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
- 2 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingly Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.