Behind the scenes at the space stations : experience life in space.
- ISBN: 9780744056105
- ISBN: 0744056101
- Physical Description: 155 pages illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2022.
"DK Smithsonian" -- at head of title.
Behind the scenes at.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
At home in space -- Building a space station -- Prepare for launch -- Life on board -- Astronauts at work -- Future missions.
Reveals how a space station works, the astronauts who risk their lives to get there, and the people back on Earth who make it possible.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space stations > Juvenile literature.
Space environment > Juvenile literature.
Space flight > Juvenile literature.
Manned space flight > Juvenile literature.
Astronauts > Juvenile literature.
Outer space > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingly Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.