Fallout / Ellen Hopkins.
- ISBN: 9781442471801 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1442471808 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 663 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Margaret K. McElderry Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, .
- Copyright: ©2010
"Includes special bonus content: Kristina speaks up and Ellen's greatest inspiration"--Page  of cover.
Includes reading group guide and excerpts from the author's novels Smoke and Tilt.
Written in free verse, explores how three teenagers try to cope with the consequences of their mother's addiction to crystal meth and its effects on their lives.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingly Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.